Glenn College
Q&A

[Online TESOL] Final Exam

Page

Name Chan Eun Byon Date17-06-06 05:45 View3,876 Comment3

Content

Dear Allan,

Thank you for your comments on my final exam. Those were very helpful indeed. However I was a bit confused when you said "Make sure you edit your lesson plan for mistakes. Also take a couple of days to really think about what you would like to teach."
First of all, I was not really sure what you mean by 'edit your lesson plan for mistakes'.
And secondly, when you say I have to spend some days really thinking over what I would like to teach, do you mean my lesson plan does not really show what I would aim to teach? Does that mean my lesson plan is not good enough?
I would love to reflect your advice on my final assignment, so I am just wanting to clarify my confusion and want to make sure that I am thoroughly understood your advice.
It would be very much appreciated if you can provide me the answers to my confusion.
Thank you!

Comment list

Allan Scafe님의 댓글

Allan Scafe 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 Date

Hi Chan Eun Byon,

Those comments, "make sure you edit your lesson plan" and "think about what you would like to teach", are not about your final answer on the test.  I was just trying to give you advice for when you write your lesson plan for the final assignment.  When I wrote, "make sure you edit your lesson plan" what I meant here is that before you submit your final assignment, make sure that you look over it for English mistakes and correct them.  When I wrote, "take a couple of days to really think about what you would like to teach" what I meant was that you really should think about what you would like to teach, and use that as a basis for your lesson plan for the final assignment.

The lesson plan you wrote down for the final answer on the final test was good, but I hope you don't just re-use that again for your final assignment.  Well, I hope that makes sense!  If not, just post here again, and I'll try my best to get back to you as soon as I can! 

Have a wonderful day!

Allan Scafe님의 댓글

Allan Scafe 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 Date

Hi again Chan Eun Byon,

Yes, it would be okay to use the same topic.  You can use the same basic idea that you used for the final answer on the final test, but of course it should be more detailed. 

Hope that helps and have a good day!

Entrance Test

Take the Glenn College Online
Entrance Test

Go to Classroom

Access to programs
enrolled students

Registration

Create a user ID and
register for programs

Q/A

Questions? Comments?