Glenn College
Q&A

[Online TESOL] your comment on my final test

Page

Name Jeong Hyun Ryu Date17-06-11 18:23 View3,134 Comment1

Content

Hi Allan, this is Jeong Hyun.
Thank you for your comment and advice on my summary of the lesson plan in the final test.
I just wonder what you mean by "I could have organized it a bit more efficiently."
Do you mean, it would be better if I placed the activities in the different stage? or the order of the stage could have been different?
Or type of the activities could have had some more variety?
I just want to make sure what you meant before submitting the final assignment and see if I should make some change or improvement.
If you give me some detailed explanation, it will be very helpful for editing my final assignment.
Please reply me.
Thanks.

Comment list

Allan Scafe님의 댓글

Allan Scafe 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 Date

Hi Jeong Hyun,

I can't really remember your final answer right now, but if I recall correctly I think it was about two minor things.  Firstly, your answer on the final test would have looked better if you had separated your stages into separate paragraphs.  This is not a big deal, but it looks better (aesthetically).  Secondly, I think it was about the order of your stages, but I can't remember clearly right now.

As far as your final assignment is concerned, just make sure that your stages are in a logical order, and look neat!  Good luck!

Entrance Test

Take the Glenn College Online
Entrance Test

Go to Classroom

Access to programs
enrolled students

Registration

Create a user ID and
register for programs

Q/A

Questions? Comments?
Chat with our instructors