Glenn College
Q&A

[Business Translation (Advanced - ITT Level 1,2)] Please check HW submission

Page

Name Miyeon Choi Date21-11-28 17:18 View1,794 Comment1

Content

Hello, I am one of your student, Miyeon Choi.
It was my first time to preview the class and submit the files in an hour. I felt so thrilled to study something online and follow the curriculum of College located in Canada. And I was not sure whether I can finish homework in limited time since I did not know at that time how much time I would be alloted for the preview assignment. That is why I started it on Sunday night. Because I needed to cool down my concerns and passion at the same time, I spent my weekend to watch CNN or BBC news and read some English Books to get myself familiar with English more in a short time.

However, an unexpected problem occured last night, so I can't focus on anything right now. I am using Macbook to do HW, but there was a problem to upload. I am really sorry I cannot describe the technical situation because my knowledge on computers was not enough to catch the cause. So I tried to upload HW with my Samsumg laptop and desktop as well, but I could not even enter your website because those computers said that your website is not safe and kept giving me warning signs. Of course I tried to ignore and click for hundreds times to enter and submit homework in limited time, but I could not make it. It didn't work at all.

I turned on my Macbook again, and there was only 2 minutes left. I had nothing to fix the situation, but I didn't want to be a person who submits nothing for the first class. Additionally, I swear I did my best to do the HW, too. I uploaded the text files for my homework, but I am not sure you can read them with your computer. If there is any solution, please give me another chance to send or submit my word file. It is 10:12 in the morning here and I deleted and installed Word program in my Macbook again.

I promise I will submit much better homework next time and I really want to show you my first homework that I put a lot of passion and love.

I really sorry for your inconvenience and thank you for reading this. Hope you have a good day.

Sincerely,
Miyeon Choi

Comment list

Mason 님의 댓글

Mason 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 Date

Hello Miyeon!

Thank you very much for letting me know and I hope this replies finds you soon and well.

I don't think you need to worry as I just quickly skimmed through your work and it looks like both homework files are uploaded properly :)

Your homework will be graded soon once I get to other previously submitted homework from other students.

Take care!

Best regards,

Mason U, CMI-Korean
Business Interpretation and Translation in Korean (BIT-K) Instructor

Entrance Test

Take the Glenn College Online
Entrance Test

Go to Classroom

Access to programs
enrolled students

Registration

Create a user ID and