Glenn College
Q&A

[Online TESOL] Module 5 - production

Page

Name Jieun Park Date21-12-26 23:18 View2,083 Comment3

Content

I appreciate your informative lecture and I like your humor.
I've been really enjoying your class.
In order to better understand Tesol, I have a few quesions in Module 5.

1) The first one is about production. I don't think I understood well about that point. I don't figure out what the difference between production and free substitution is. You said, in production, the teacher could have the students make their own sentences orally or written down. Is the only difference that production is done without any rules or given forms? I want to more exmplanation about it comparing free substitution.

2) No.2 in the activity 3 in lesson 10, I thought the stage4 was production, but you said it is writing. Are they different? Do I need to distingusih between them? then How can I tell which one is which?

3) I want to know why my answer of multiple choice question is wrong of module 5. The question is "visual aids are very useful for all of the following except" and I chose "explanation of instruction" ( I don't know what the exact phrase is because I can't recheck after completing the test) I can't figure out what the exact answer because the score record just show the correct number, not the content of the each item. So, I want to know what the answer was, and why my answer was wrong. I might tell I didn't hear about "explanation of instruction" in the part of visual aids.
If I missed something, I'm so sorry, but please let me know what I missed...(I watched it twice though..)

Thank you for your kindness and passion in this class.
I'll be waiting for your reply.

Comment list

Entrance Test

Take the Glenn College Online
Entrance Test

Go to Classroom

Access to programs
enrolled students

Registration

Create a user ID and
register for programs

Q/A