Glenn College
Q&A

[Business IT-K (ITT Level 3)] request for re-scoring about the interpretation quiz of Module 1

Page

Name Narae Lee Date21-12-30 04:39 View1,893 Comment2

Content

Dear Sir or Ma'am,

This is Narae Lee taking lectures for ITT 3 course right now.

I asked you to regrade one of my interpretation quiz of Module 1 with a new file due to some error for uploading my file before.

And, I sent my file again to the Korean agency of GC as you adviced and they replied me they will pass on it to GC right away in December 27th.

But, I'm still looking forward to changes for my score but it seems like its score is still 0.

And, it's their holidays from today till tomorrow and my duration for this course will be end soon.

I hope it just takes for a few days or a week. Could you take care of my request again if it's on process, please?

I attached a screen for one of my score for interpretation, my past request and your response below.

And, I wish all you have a happy new year! :)

bea05b396690b2c1a2890e5a311c61469099f02b

Best regards,

Narae Lee

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Sir or Ma'am,

I figured that there's an error for uploading a voice record file of the Interpretation homework of Module 1 last Friday.

I immediately asked to the dangicanada office in Korea late in the night last Friday.
And, they replied me today to ask about this matter through GC's Q&A page.

The issue is like the below.

- I successfully uploaded the mp3 files on my class page for the Interpretation homework of Module 1.
- But, I noticed that only E to K version was uploaded well but K to E version wasn't. I tried uploading more than 1 or 2 times but falied.
- It popped up some error message for the K to E version mp3 file like the below.
- Please find the attached the image of the screen and the attached mp3 file(K to E) and don't let its score be 0.

***** This page doesn't allow me to upload the mp3 file, either. Should I send this file to the Korean office again?

556ab3000d9dfbf35ff35160861d58c3c28c2118
0d84f3efe5b81037c08d7ab6d1f604b781e3b352

Sincerely,

Narae Lee

Comment list

Mason Date 21-12-20 17:35

비밀글 Hello Narae,

I understand. Since this was your first time, I will re-grade your assignment without any penalty. Please send an email with the correect files to your agency so that they can forward them to me. Please be aware that failing to upload a correct file could result in receiving 0 for the assignment in the future.

Take care,

Best regards,

Mason U, CMI-Korean
Business Interpretation and Translation in Korean (BIT-K) Instructor

Narae Lee 댓글의 댓글Date 21-12-26 20:09

Thank you for your kind help, sir.

Have a great day!

Best regards,
Narae Lee

Comment list

Mason 님의 댓글

Mason 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 Date

Hello Narae!

Sorry for the delay. Your mark has been adjusted!

Stay safe and happy holidays!

Best regards,

Mason U, CMI-Korean
Business Interpretation and Translation in Korean (BIT-K) Instructor

Entrance Test

Take the Glenn College Online
Entrance Test

Go to Classroom

Access to programs
enrolled students

Registration

Create a user ID and