Glenn College
Q&A

[Online TESOL] Mid-Term Grade

Page

Name Angel Park Date22-01-03 21:22 View2,060 Comment4

Content

Hello, this is Angel Park (from South Korea) who just finished Online TESOL 6 WEEKS program.
My final grade has been posted and all the modules (lessons) are complete.

But them when I took my mid-term exam approximately (less than a month ago) a month ago,
I was somehow forced to logged out due to a server error, so I couldn't finish up writing the very last answer (written question).
And the comment of the grading teacher also mentioned that it seemed like the answer is incomplete, and it was because of the internet's problem and system error.

As soon as that incident happened, I called the CSR of Dangi Tesol Canada of Seoul and e-mailed my last written answer to the appropriate personnel.

And she told me to inquire this problem directly to you through this Q & A board.

Currently my grade for the mid-term remains 14.30, and I would like my mid-term grade to be adjusted accordingly.

Thank you so much for your answer.
* I won't post my answers here (My mid-term answers), since other students might have an access to my posting.

I got a confirmation through Dangi TESOl that headquarter office received my mid-term answer through email.

-Please let me know what I can do next for the adjustment to my mid-term grade.

-Angel Park from S. Korea

Comment list

Entrance Test

Take the Glenn College Online
Entrance Test

Go to Classroom

Access to programs
enrolled students

Registration

Create a user ID and
register for programs

Q/A