Glenn College
Q&A

[Online TESOL] Dear Allan teacher

Page

Name Bochung Kim Date18-01-28 22:14 View3,522 Comment2

Content

Hello Allan. How are you? :)
I hope you are having good weekends! ^^
I am writing here because I have a question with my quiz of module 7 number 9.
I wrote the answer like this.
 "First, we can introduce the activity students are going to do, or ask some warming-up questions which are related to the topic of the text to motivate them. Second, it will be better if we divide the listening into several stages. Third, before the listening, we can give students a task to complete(charts, graph…) while listening, or we can provide them with “guiding questions”. Finally, after 2~3 times of listening, we should check students’ understanding by asking some questions."

and you left comment, "We provide students "guiding questions" before the listening. "
I wrote that in my third article, "Third, before the listening, we can give students a task to complete(charts, graph…) while listening, or we can provide them with “guiding questions".
In this sentence, I mentioned "before the listening."
about "while listening", I meant that while they are listening, students have to fill in the chart which was given before the listening.

So I'm just curious about if I'm still wrong about this.
Thank you Allan ^^

Comment list

Allan Scafe님의 댓글

Allan Scafe 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 Date

HI Bo Chung,

Oh dear, no you're not wrong about this.  You're right, I must have marked your answer too quickly, and misread what you have written!  I will have to change your mark!

Sorry about that BoChung!  I'm not sure how long it will take, but I'll get the score for that question changed within the next little while (sometimes it takes a while because I have to contact our technician to change marks). 

Well, I hope you have a good week!

Entrance Test

Take the Glenn College Online
Entrance Test

Go to Classroom

Access to programs
enrolled students

Registration

Create a user ID and
register for programs

Q/A

Questions? Comments?